How can it only be Tuesday? Several times today I have sworn that it should be at least Wednesday, but no, it’s only Tuesday… geez! Not much going on, missing Curt this week, but having fun being lonely housewife, too. I have even bribed Kendyl to come over and mow my lawn in exchange for chicken casserole dinner… she asked me last night why I could not do it, and I asked her if she wanted my honest answer or a better answer. She replied honest, so I said, “honestly, I have made it almost 26 years without ever having to mow a lawn, and I’m going for a record here!” She laughed, and I laughed, and she asked for my better answer and I said, “because I’m still getting over my sick stuff and I could have mono or WORSE!,” which is true, but let’s hope not. Sidebar: I *might* have mono because my glands are still swollen, and I’ve finished my antibiotics from the sick stuff that Curt gave me after Italy, and on Web MD it says that if my lymph nodes don’t “unswell” within the next couple of weeks that it could be something like mono, or heaven forbid, worse. But it is fairly common after an infection to have swollen lymph nodes, so for now I’m just drinking lots of water, taking Vitamin C still, and envisioning the water cleansing that gross stuff out of there – yuck! Anyway, so she’s coming over tonight to do that, and while she is I will cook my specialty and maybe join her outside weeding, or something like that. Should be fun… Thanks, Kendyl!
Update on Savannah: She didn’t eat all of her breakfast this morning and threw up, so I won’t be alarmed for the moment (because she has always done this occasionally anyways) and I’ll wait and see what dinner tonight brings. Maverick is still all up in her business, but he seemed better last night and today so I left him out with her for today, so we’ll see how that appears when I get home later today.
Curt is doing really well in his training – so far he has continued to ace his exams, and excel in his courses so that is wonderful. This training is career-defining to say the least, so
I am really happy that he is so focused and set on doing really well. They said in his course that everyone in this training would at some point get the opportunity to go and live abroad, whether it’s 3 weeks from now or 3 years from now, so just be prepared for that and the decision-making process. I asked Curt if there was a sign-up sheet, which there isn’t, but here’s one of the places we could go if we are REALLY lucky… Germany! So pretty, huh? Of course the company has offices in over 60 countries so there are a ton of possibilities, but maybe someday we’ll have the opportunity to go somewhere really amazing!I’m getting excited for YL camp – I leave on the 30th of June and will be gone until the 8th – we are going to Crooked Creek! Should be SO MUCH FUN – they have horses, a BLOB which I have never done and am excited about, and of course so much singing and talking and hanging out that it will be unreal! I am so excited to get to know our kids on this level, and finally be on the other side!
Hope everyone has a great day, and take a look as I just posted the Italy pics! These are just a few out of the 700+ that we took. Kendyl is hard at work making a complete DVD with our videos, and all of our pics, so whoever is interested in seeing it sometime, just let me know!
And show me some love with the comments, people!
Tasha xx

3 comments:
Show you the love?? I give the lovin' everytime. I'm not so sure about the Germany possiblity, but I guess we'll talk about that later!
Show you the love??? When was the last time you "showed me the love" on MY blog??? HMMMMMMM????? ;-)
And stop diagnosing yourself on WebMD you nut...go to the freakin' doctor!
Hope Savannah is better this evening.
Oh yeah and after drinking after you this past wknd at Jamba Juice and reading about your self diagnosis of "mono" now, my glands suddenly seem bigger...geez! ;-)
Post a Comment