Coming off a great weekend, and of course it’s Monday sooner than it should have been… nothing really exciting to report since I last wrote – had a fantastic weekend with Curt… he drove up on Friday night and we had P3’s for dinner (one of the best Italian places here!) and I had baked a Gooey cake for dessert with our friends who got to our place at about 8 p.m. – Ian and Karen, who’s pregnant! We had a great time chatting with them and hanging out, showed them our shark DVD and told them about our adventures in Playa (Ian was our dive instructor who certified us!) and had some delicious cake!!
Picking this back up on Wednesday and it’s after lunch and I’m so blah – Monday morning was all happy and cheery, and then Monday afternoon had a bomb drop at work that has made life a little stressful but good side is will hopefully speed up my time in getting to Houston and Curt and I resuming our life!
So resuming the weekend, Saturday we slept in some but then started yard work, went and hung out at Tiffany’s place, did some more yard work (the backyard grass was ridiculous thus why it took FOREVER) and then got cleaned up to go see You, Me & Dupree and hit a nice dinner date at Brio afterwards… Curt and I had a wonderful time… gotta love dates! Sunday we really slept in, so nice, watched a movie in bed and then headed over to Kim and Kevin’s to see them, and then Curt had to get on the road home… sad…. So to cheer myself up I went straight to the movies to see The Devil Wears Prada – talk about a great movie and what a great job the marketers did with the brand and product placements – it just makes you want to go shopping! The rest of the night was spent getting stuff done around the house and getting ready for the week… was a FABULOUS weekend! So now back to the bomb… has made the past couple of days a bummer but went to Pilates on Monday night and Hip Hop last night so that help burned off some of the anxiety which was good… I can barely walk again b/c my current hip hop routine is very thigh-intensive (lots of lunges and squats) so walking down any stairs today is pretty painful but that’s progress so that’s ok!
Am very much looking forward to this weekend since the week kind of took a downturn – don’t worry – the bomb is temporary hopefully and nothing to worry about really, just a stressful turn that was unexpected! SO it’s my turn to go down to see Curt and we are planning lots of fun in the sun on the lake and boat, so hopefully the sun will melt all of our cares away (b/c it certainly is hot enough)! I’ll keep you posted!
P.S. Did get my juicer in yesterday so that is a BIG highlight! :-)
xx
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll take a strawberry/banana/pineapple smoothie to go when you head over next month please! Oh and no seeds please! :-)
Post a Comment