So back to the daily grind... am writing this on my lunch break and I wish it were still the holiday weekend!
Yesterday was pretty relaxing - did some chores in the morning and went to the store, and then in the afternoon I went running (it was SO hot so I didn't get my full three miles in, was only able to do two, but I walked 2 to make up for it). Then we met up with Kim and Kevin and took the puppies to a dog park which was a TON of fun! There were probably about 10 dogs there, and they all loved it and had a blast playing with each other. They tired out quickly, but as adults sat chatting and since the shade was lovely and it was very scenic we were content to pass the time outside. After that we dropped the dogs off to get in the A/C and we went for some ice cream! Yum...
So now back to work and the life of being a grown-up... got lots going on and Curt and I are trying to get back on our diet/exercise regimen! I'm even waking up early in the morning to go run/walk with the bible study girls - it's our new running club to get these great legs that a magazine showed! So having someone meeting me at the track should be goal enough to wake up in the 5's... :-) Maybe if I can do that I can convince myself to do it every morning and save some time in the evenings!!
On the agenda for this week: finish DaVinci code so Curt and I can go see the movie with Kevin and Kim (I've read it more than twice, this is my third time, but Curt's first so we can't spoil it by going to see the movie!)
Other than that just waiting to hear on some of Curt's stuff and getting ready for Mid-Year Reviews with my company! Cross your fingers for us!
xx
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment