Sunday, January 18, 2009

2009 has been eventful thus far!

So today I ran my first half marathon and it was great! I completed all my goals - did it under the time I wanted (no speed records of course), my foot didn't bother me enough to take me out of it (thank goodness), I ran every step of the way, and I finished with a smile and didn't want to totally keel over and die! YEA! So a success all around... I'll write more about it later...

Also had jury duty this week for 3 days which was interesting to say the least, and I'll write more about that later, as well.

On my way out to Steamboat tomorrow, so will have a few days of skiing with the family as a "goodbye" to the slopes for now, so that will be a blast and I'll write more about that later, too...

I'm basically only posting this I think for my own health since it doesn't seem that anyone reads my blog, as I don't get any comments whatsoever even when I say something crazy like oh yeah, we're moving to China... oh well... here's to writing a blog for my own health/record anyway!

Love,

4 comments:

Vicki J. Dooly said...

Dude...no comments from me b/c I've known about it FOREVER!!! Geez...

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

I'm with Vicki...I have known forever, I didn't want to rub it in that I knew when a lot of people didn't! So there...um, and I haven't gotten many comments from you either. The love goes both ways you know :)

Elizabeth said...

I read too! You are in my reader :-). Sorry, I got your Christmas card and hope to see you to say farewell, so I wasn't shocked with the announcement!

The pictures are great, though!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I read your blog, but I didn't comment on the big move b/c, like everyone else that reads it, I already knew! Don't stop posting...especially after you move! Those could be some really interesting posts...