I so love this day... Merry Christmas!
In the spirit of the season, and trying to do better, thought I'd take a quick minute and post a pic or two from last night. I hung out with Ash and the boys again (TJ is included in the "boys" part) at Market Street... we had a great time looking at the *huge* tree, playing around, eating dinner at Potbelly (and listening to Jonathan in his Italian picture taking voice), and playing in the lights (what normally is the water/lights area) until it was time to go back to Miss Cindy's. Then I had hte pleasure of taking Cody over there (he asked if he could ride with me) so we sang Christmas Carols in the car on the way there, and I showed him how Aurora is "magic," which was hilarious! Because most of the controls for things are on my steering wheel, I was saying things for her to do (like turn the music up) and doing it on the steering wheel which Cody interpreted as magic, which of course I went along with... it was too cute for words!
Here a few fave pics:
Dortch Family Photo
TJ, Tasha, Cole, and Ashley

TJ and Cade (could Cade be cuter?)

Our beautiful godson, he's adorable...
I'll see them again maybe today or tomorrow to give them their presents, and I LOVE that they're in town for so long and we are here as well!
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment