Shameful, I realize, that it's been so long since my last post... same excuse as always though so nothing new but just busy - sigh!
I've been working a lot lately and commuting farther for work, so it just came down to me not having any desire to look at a computer screen once I was home for the evening... but I'll try and be better as coming up we'll have plenty to keep everyone posted on!
So it's Christmas-time, and officially my favorite time of year! I feel like a little of it has passed me by this year, but I guess time just keeps going faster and faster...
So what's new? Probably the biggest thing is that I'm training for the Houston half marathon in January - doing good so far, ran 11 miles yesterday which of course is the farthest I've ever run before! I have one month left of training, and the big day is in January!
Curt's also been in China a lot lately, and I just got back from Canada this weekend after spending a VERY COLD week in Calgary! I'll post pics soon, but we had a great time visiting Lake Louise, Banff, and enjoying being indoors in -40 F weather (so cold they tell you not to be outside with ANY skin exposed for more than 90 seconds or you'll get frostbite and your skin will FALL OFF - well not the last part but pretty much)!!! It was cool, though... Calgary is definitely a place I could live... sigh!
Also exciting, Ash and the boys are in town! YEA! I always love spending as much time as I can with them when they are in town, so they got in earlier this afternoon and Curt and I went over for dinner to hang out for the evening. The boys are getting so big...
Anyway, have to work tomorrow and am exhausted (my body is still recovering from yesterday) but wanted to let everyone know that I'm still hear and will make more of an effort to keep everyone posted on things!
Love,
Tasha xx
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you!
I can't decide if I am jealous about Calgary, Banff, and Lake Louise or not. I LOVE that part of Canada; as a child my family used to travel there every other summer. We'd also travel further north to Jasper (which used to be a lot less commercial, but I haven't been in 12 years). I do NOT, however, love the cold, so perhaps not so jealous :-). I'd love to go there again though.
Enjoy your holidays!
It was so beautiful, though! We really didn't have to be out in it too much, so I got to appreciate the "Winter Wonderland" aspect while for the most part being warm, and even when we were out IN it, we weren't really for too long! Merry Christmas and give Charlotte a big hug from me!
Post a Comment