Thought this one deserved a *separate* post, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to my great friends Sylvia & Patrick who are officially engaged!
I'm so excited for the obvious reasons, but in Curt's words, this means our wedding was a "love machine" (say ma-cheen, not mash-een)! Meaning basically that although our wedding was not where Sylvia & Patrick met (as they knew each other in high school), our wedding is *definitely* where they kind of "re-met" with an interest, some raised eyebrows, strategic dancing, etc. if you catch my drift! Yea! LOL!
They just closed on a house as well in Dallas, so big news all around for them, and I'm looking forward to being a bridesmaid next July/August (whatever the date turns out to be)!
Couldn't be happier for them - and I have to tell you I'm a huge sucker for weddings... they make me so happy!
Love,
Tasha xx
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOA!!! So exciting!!! :-)
Post a Comment