So this week was full of business, fun, and sometimes not so fun things like work - well I'll take that back, not that work isn't fun but it's not AS fun as hanging out at the pool or something! We had a ton of meetings this week but will have our tasks lined out very soon and get going on the report writing! I did well with working out this week and woke up early on T,W,TR so that was an accomplishment though I'm exhausted with no weekend catching up in sight, so oh well....
Curt had his first softball game this week which was a blast – they won 24-8 and really had a ton of great plays!! He's really excited about his team except for the burnt orange jersey! Don’t worry, I bought some white letters and stuck them on (then Curt ironed them) that says Gig ‘Em Aggies so it was a big hit despite the color!
This weekend we're hitting a comedy club, having a moving sale tomorrow, going to see the Da Vinci Code with some friends, and getting the house ready and other *great* chores! The ball is officially rolling!!
So leaving the office and ready for the weekend, I hope everyone else has a great one! :-)
xx
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So was Curt's game a REAL game or another one of those "pseudo games" that I saw when I was up there??? LOL! ;-)
Good job on the jersey though - WHOOP!
I take it you finished reading DVC to him - what did he think of it???
I want to compare thoughts with you after you see the movie, as I gave it a "sideways thumb" (not quite a thumbs up OR a thumbs down).
Love,
V :-)
Post a Comment