The latest new tricks for our little one include:
Waving & Clapping - YEA!
Sounds include: guh, muh, the, duh, buh, in any combination
She gets on her hands and knees and does some heavy duty rocking, and will pick up one hand to get something, but no crawling yet :-)
Since she started daycare she's definitely more vocal in expressing her discontent with something (whereas before she was so laid back, I think she must have just learned that expressing discontent was possible!). Then again, she's been sick twice and we're only in Week 3 of daycare, and I think she's teething, so that could be part of it, too? She sleeps hardly at all at daycare as well, so that, I feel, has something to do with it, too. She loves school, though, and she always seems so happy when we go to pick her up, so thankful for that. :-)
All in all, she's so precious, and we are loving every minute of being new parents!
Waving & Clapping - YEA!
Sounds include: guh, muh, the, duh, buh, in any combination
She gets on her hands and knees and does some heavy duty rocking, and will pick up one hand to get something, but no crawling yet :-)
Since she started daycare she's definitely more vocal in expressing her discontent with something (whereas before she was so laid back, I think she must have just learned that expressing discontent was possible!). Then again, she's been sick twice and we're only in Week 3 of daycare, and I think she's teething, so that could be part of it, too? She sleeps hardly at all at daycare as well, so that, I feel, has something to do with it, too. She loves school, though, and she always seems so happy when we go to pick her up, so thankful for that. :-)
All in all, she's so precious, and we are loving every minute of being new parents!




No comments:
Post a Comment