Sunday, November 06, 2011

Dreams to Reality


I have been on a blog hiatus for awhile, but because I love having all of these posts to look back upon, I need to stay as current as possible so I can treasure this special time in our lives (even if it's spending time that I really don't have logging all of the great things about being a Mommy, because it is SO GREAT)!



Today was all about realizing a long time dream of mine, and that was taking our daughter, Bella, to the Renaissance Festival! I know it may sound silly to some, but as I have gone there since I was a baby (every year), it has always been something that I couldn't wait to share with my children someday, and that day finally arrived! It was beyond special...



Bella ate and slept some while we were there, but for the most part, her little eyes took it all in - there was a lot to see!














I just can't wait for the many more years to come... years where she'll play in the sand with the fairies that sand paint there, stare in awe at the ogres, laugh at the men in the mud pit, wear princess hats, ride the elephants, play games like pluck the duck, ride the big swing, watch the parade, and learn about birds of prey, and dance to the bagpipes... all while feeling that it's like a storybook that has come to life.


Then to come home and have a great dinner with "back door" friends... my heart is full tonight. :-)

No comments: