China has officially blocked blogger and blogspot addresses, so not only am I deprived of updating my own blog every day, I’m also deprived of reading all of the blogs I enjoy catching up on – ugh… cross your fingers that they don’t do away with Facebook!
So you are reading this via my mother, who has graciously agreed to post this and any subsequent posts for me, so I write them in word, and she posts… note this means there will be a lack of any pictures, but it’s the best workaround I can think of at the moment…
My home visit was fantastic – it was good to see the friends and family that I did, and just nice – you appreciate home so much more when you’re away for awhile!
Now I’m back in China for a few weeks, so should be interesting… will try and keep y’all posted!
Love,
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh no!!! That makes me so sad!!! Your Mom will rock at being your "Blog Secretary" though - LOL! :-)
I've been able to get Tasha back up on blogger in China.
I've figured out how to bypass the censorship and have full access to all of the sites that we need including blogger. So when she comes back to China, she can keep blogging and keep up with all of her friends blogs.
Post a Comment