Friday, October 05, 2007

I think you guys will like this...

Ok - so found this link on a fellow blogger's website (thanks Aggieland Mommy! She has an awesome Aggie blog, by the way! Wow!) and thought it was really great. Basically it's 11 questions about your views on the good ol' US of A, and then based on your views it shows the presidential candidates that closest match your opinions!

I'm *very* happy to report, that although I have not been following platforms, who stands for what, etc. that I most closely match Rudy Giuliani, who is my favorite so far anyway! I truly answered honestly, without dwelling on political party, etc. and he was at the very top, and guess who was pretty close to the bottom? :-) LOL!

Anyway, go take the quiz - some of the questions really made me think and "bucket" my opinions, but thought it was pretty fun...

Also good news - Curt and I are officially registered to vote in our new county! Whoop! So we're all set for this November and *especially* next!

Check out the link to see who you share opinions with!

No comments: