Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Gotta Love holiday weekends!

Well it’s early Friday morning and wanted to post before the big Labor Day weekend starts! Today is work as usual, but from home which is nice, getting ready for our party, tomorrow is the Aggie game (whoop!) which is going to be a GREAT kickoff to the season, Sunday which is when we’re having a small get together, then Monday which will most likely be boat day if the weather is nice!

On Wednesday after work I went over to visit Fred, Elizabeth, and Mary Charlotte! It was so great seeing them and their new family… she is beautiful, and Fred and Elizabeth are so excited (of course) so it was fun getting to see their new family unit. I didn’t stay too long so they could get on with their evening but I can’t wait to spend more time with them as Charlotte starts growing!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Tasha xx

1 comment:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

She looks so sweet. Make sure you tell them congrats for me again!