So things have been pretty busy lately – lots of work (taking up most of my time), great fall TV shows, time with the fam and my hubby – congrats to us by the way for celebrating our first wedding anniversary this weekend! Curt and I are taking tomorrow off and he’s carting me off somewhere for the weekend – not sure where we’re going but I’m excited!!
This past weekend Curt and I spent in his hometown – tiny town – for his high school reunion! It was a lot of fun – he saw a lot of people that he hadn’t seen in years, and as he was class president he had to organize it all which was a ton of work… I can’t imagine how much more work it would have been if his graduating class had been larger than 100! Haha… So that was going out two nights in a row which we haven’t done in ages, and it was just a tiring weekend all around but fantastic, too.
So I’m really tired… sorry I can’t think of much else to say… will have more to write about when I get back from this amazing weekend!
xx
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment