I don't know where I left this out but I have some great pics from the Cowboys game from the weekend before last and wanted to share... had a ton of fun even though I'm not even close to a Cowboy's fan but I love football and football is football...We went with some friends from church - Juan's nephew is in pee-wee football and was on one of the eight teams that was playing over halftime - was a great deal!
We got our tickets and a free soft drink and hot dog, got to see Juan's nephew play (they were ADORABLE - some of those boys out there looked like bobble-heads b/c they were so small and the helmets were so big!) so it was a ton of fun... And as you can see from the pics, our seats were great and on the front row so Rowdy was a frequent visitor - he even sat in my lap! HAHA!!

1 comment:
The pics are great! You look like you are having a great time!
Post a Comment