I am planning on writing a ton tonight and hopefully getting some pictures from our vacation up - I can't wait to share b/c we had SUCH a great time and I think y'all will get a kick out of it...
It is a bummer to be back at work, though, and I don't even get to see Curt when I get home! :-( I guess that means that I'll have plenty of time to write, huh? Not really - have lots to do, but GREAT NEWS - we have two showings of the house today, so that's good, and we're up on the websites and stuff so things are moving in the right direction!
Cross your fingers!
Will post soon....
xx
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Tasha, looking forward to hearing about the trip! Crossing my fingers about the house. I had the same sad feelings about our house in Giddings :(
Post a Comment