Hopping on a plane to North Carolina tonight to see my aunt, cousin and uncle! Should be good times… will also see Katie and Tiff while I’m in which I’m also very excited about – we have a lot packed into the next few days so I’ll probably have lots to share when I get back! AND hopefully a lot of pictures!!
Curt has a softball game tonight that I’m missing, as well as an after birthday party for one of the guys – bummer! But hopefully he’ll get a ton done with the house while I’m gone, b/c time is ticking away quickly and we only have a couple weeks until we said we would put it up! Yikes!
Talk to y’all soon…
xx
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad I read your blog...I was getting worried that I hadn't heard from you in a while or seen you online! HA! It was one of those "duh" moments.
Hope you have a good time in N.C!
Post a Comment